Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Morning At Antipolo


One Sunday morning in September, I rode a jeep going to "Antipolo-Sumulong-Shopwise." As I haven't been to the town proper for quite some time, I figured I'd check the place out. I heard that there's a new mall there and other things. After almost getting lost because the jeeps were given a new route, I found my way to the two main busy roads that intersect the town proper--ML Quezon and P. Oliveros St.

The Antipolo Cathedral is a well-known pilgrimage area. Since it is a Sunday, crowds of people would go for Sunday mass. Here they are just after the mass.



I found my way to Victory Park & Shop. I think one of its attractions is the "Tiangge" area where there are clothes, shoes and other items on sale.



Starbucks is found just outside of the mall.



On both streets, you'll see other fast food restaurants.

McDonald's across Victory Park and Mall

Along P. Oliveros, Greenwich, Jollibee, and Mang Inasal


KFC along ML Quezon St.



This is just across 7-11, along P. Oliveros St. I didn't see this restaurant before and I don't remember what establishment it replaced. This is one of my fave eating places: Chick-Boy. Their Cebu Lechon Kawali is so good!



Kasoy, suman and other goodies--these are some of the popular delicacies of Antipolo. This is a good way to end a short walk in Antipolo proper.



Till the next trip! Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment