Sunday, May 15, 2011

Capture it! -- Guadalupe Nuevo Cloverleaf Park

This was an attempt to capture the park that you see on the left portion of the picture. This was taken from the MRT train, while it was leaving the Guadalupe Station. I was on my way home and sometimes I get to stand on the eastern side of the train. Every time the train leaves Guadalupe station, I'd see some sort of park at the corner of J.P. Rizal. Well, it's not clear from the picture and I was trying to capture it using my meager camera phone.

If you'd like to know the exact location of this park, you can click here

A better looking picture can be found here

As a commuter, I would take the time to look around. That is also why I would stand near the windows or the doors of the train. It makes me see things from above and it's interesting to take it the surroundings. It's also my way of relieving stress from work. I've a commuter all my life and looking around wherever I go is something that I'm fond of doing. More "Capture it!" snapshots upcoming in my next few blogs.

1 comment: