Saturday, July 2, 2011

Capture it! Ceiling fan?

Yup! This is a ceiling fan And where would anyone find such a fan let alone get close enough to get a picture of it? The ceiling is quite high and this fan is found in a new mall in Antipolo city--SM City Masinag.


This is the view from the second floor of the mall. The mall has three floors in total. This was during Father's Day. And the ceiling fans are up there in a row. If you're asking why a mall such as this would need ceiling fans for, well, maybe it's to cool people off? Isn't that what aircon is for?


Here is a closer view of two fans. They are moving quite slow, which is why you could more or less capture their spinning movement. One way to get a close shot of them is by riding the escalator.



I took this one going up the escalator. I was on my way to watch a movie. Of course, I zoomed in on the fan. If it was really that close, you'll be dodging on the way up.

 Enough of the fans! I was on my way to the cinema. I took this shot...hmm...the fan is still there. Hehehe! Get away fan! Hey, it is a fan after all!


Ah, much better! While waiting for movie time,  I took this shot from the third floor. It is Father's Day, and this is the atrium area of the mall. The decorations are beautiful too. The month of June is the time we celebrate our Independence Day. Come to think of it, the name of the decoration of those blue-yellow-red banners on the side, skips me. Are they called banners?


Well, it's time to eat! See you guys next time...or do you wanna join me?
When going to the malls, sometimes it's good to see something out of the ordinary. Besides, what else could you do in a mall, besides malling?

Antipolo commuter says "Ciao!"

No comments:

Post a Comment