Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Commuter Goes to Bacolod: Going Around City Proper

On my last day in Bacolod, my family went out to buy goodies to bring home to Manila. I took advantage of this time to take some photos of places I find interesting. Although I may not have gone in some of these buildings, at least I know where to go to in case I'd find my way back to the home of my ancestors.

Capture it! Piazza Sorrento: taken from a moving car

University of Negros Occidental - Recoletos

Negros Occidental Provincial Capitol
Left-wing of the Provincial Capitol

Negros Occidental Museum

What's featured in the museum
Development Bank of the Philippines: its building looks exactly like the main branch in Makati City

Insular Life Building: looks nothing like its equivalent in Makati City--clean, white building
Pendy's: the place to go for goodies and delicacies
Interior of Pendy's: cozy and quiet dinning space

 Goodies, mags, and other food items to take home to your loved ones from Pendy's

Another place to go for goodies and treats is Virgie's

Virgie's dinning area

Mmm...yummy treats and goodies from Virgie's

The New Bacolod-Silay International Airport
That ends my trip to Bacolod. I'm going back to the land of the familiar and back to the routine of daily life.

I saw a blog that featured sights of Vienna, Austria. I was so inspired that I decided to share my trip to Austria. In my next blog, I'll take you around Spittal ander Drau, Austria. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment